We have just launched our new jbfsale.com website, which has been redesigned to make selling your items easier than ever!
All content has been condensed into a concise, easy-to-read format that is fun for those who are learning about consigning for the first time as well as those who have been a part of JBF for years. We hope you love it as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you!
What can you expect to find in the new system? So glad you asked! Take a look and check out:
• MY JBF PROFILE! Your exclusive, online resource for managing your JBF event participation. From your personal profile, you will be able to select the events you would like to participate in. This is your personal account that serves as a dashboard in the new system...like your very own mission control headquarters. Yes, you ARE special!
• Your email address is now your username. This means you don't have to remember your consignor number or enter your house number to find your JBF account. Use your email address to log into the system and you will be emailed a temporary password that you can use to access the system and change your password to personalize it. If you forget your password, you can go into the system to have it emailed to you at any time. This makes life so much easier, doesn't it?
• My JBF Profile (the new registration site) has a direct link to the MYJBFTAGS.com login screen. You will be able to access your tagging account from WITHIN your MY JBF PROFILE account. Enter your MYJBFTAGS.com User Name and Password to find your current account, or create a new account if this is your first time Consigning. Then, all new tags printed from your account will have the new UCN printed on them. Go ahead. Unleash your inner tagging super powers!
• Automatic linking to your tags! By the coming Fall Events, we will have set up an automatic link between the MYJBFTAGS.com account and our new website, so you will never have to change your MyJBFTags profile again! If you participate in multiple JBF events, the new system will automatically link your tags to each event, when you register as a consignor. Remember, you MUST register for each event that you want to participate in or as we like to say, "register each sale, each season!"
• All your tags in one happy account! Your tag inventory will display in one account (including tags entered under your old consignor number and your new Universal Consignor Number). Your daily sales also will display both old AND new tags in one screen, allowing you to view your total estimated sales—all in one happy place.*
• New Volunteer and Barter Scheduler! The New Online Volunteer and Barter Scheduler is MUCH more efficient and user-friendly, allowing you to manage your participation and pre-sale privileges with ease—whether you are able to help out at one or many JBF events. (Did we mention how much we LOVE our volunteers?)
*We highly recommend that you hand write your new Universal Consignor Number on your old tags - you can also print your universal consignor number on address labels and adhere them over your old number, so that your items will be sorted and ready for you at pick-up. Once you update to the new Universal Consignor Number in your account, all tags will print with your new Universal Consignor Number and be ready for drop-off. This is also a great opportunity to update tags for items that haven’t sold at previous events. Please consider removing the star and/or lowering the price. You can also clean-up and simplify your data by deleting any tags on items that have been donated or that you no longer intend to sell.
We hope you love this new system! We want it to be easier than ever to be a part of Just Between Friends. So head on over and check it out! You can access your account by clicking on Log-in | Sign-up, located at the top, right-hand of each page. Go ahead, pinch yourself, this is no dream, its real!
*Universal Consignor Numbers (UCN) - everyone will get a new Consignor Number. While it may be hard to part with the number you have grown to love, the beauty of your new Universal Consignor Number is that you can now easily consign with multiple sales and not have to deal with re-tagging your items. New UCNs will allow you to use this same JBF Number at ANY JBF sale…anywhere!
*Easier registration for the events and easy access to the Volunteer Schedules.
Why a Universal Consignor Number?
JBF offers UCNs to every seller, which means no mom ever has to change her profile when she switches sales, her UCN is good at ANY JBF sale, and she will be the envy of every other mom around.
What about tags you have in the system now?
Don’t worry, those are fine. You can continue entering tags in the myjbftags.com system. However, we suggest you wait to print your tags until you have your new Universal Consignor Number. The new number will replace your current JBF Consignor Number to allow for an easy transition. Remember, this is a one-time change!
What about my items that I’ve already tagged with my old number?
Don’t worry, those are fine too. The new system will still recognize sales from tags with your old number for the next two events.
MyJBF Tags Housekeeping
Please take this opportunity to update tags on items that haven’t sold by removing the full price star, lowering the price and/or updating descriptions. You can also clean out any tags for items that have been donated or that you no longer intend to sell. All SOLD TAGS will be deleted January 1st, 2013 in myjbftags.
Thank you for your commitment in helping make the Broomfield/Brighton JBF sale grow.
We know that change can sometimes be overwhelming and we want YOU to know that we appreciate you! Thank you for growing with us!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Brenda & Bob Sanchez